Thursday, April 22, 2010

Karaokeee :)

Singing really does help you release some emotions. Especially when you do it with friends. Who act "crazier" than usual hahaha! ;) :> tawa lang ako nang tawa kanina and yesterday :))

ANG SARAP NG ICED TEA! SULIT PA! ang laki ng baso eh :)) I WANT MOOOORE :)) >:)

Enjoy super :) Sa Tuesday naman!

Walang konek ung song sa mga sinabi ko other than getting a 99 sa Prov kanina because of this :)) Thank you Jay Pintor :)) Plus, memoriiiiies (chorale) :))
I'm not in the mood to do a long blog right now. :) I don't want to think about "it" anymore.
I can't really do much now can I? :P
A note to self: this too shall pass. :)

3 comments:

  1. crazy crazy friends :)) i'll get my 99 in the future :P

    *winner iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss prov nights:(
    dito nlang kayo sa house mgvideoke!hehehe:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kuya Awee Ahaha! Sige, abangan namin yan >:) Manlibre ka ng iced tea pag naka-100 :D hihihihi

    @Ate Maan: Hahaha pwede! :)

    ReplyDelete