There's a reason why I like musicals. They're openings are usually pretty awesome, others amazing. But the end? Leaves me feeling better everyday. They put positive spins in everything. Take Avenue Q, where I got the title for this blog from, for example. The closing song "For Now" is witty and has a great message to it. I especially like this line: "Don't sweat, relax. Let life roll off your backs. Except for debt and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now."
For now, I don't know what to do about every question, every event, every problem and other things that come my way. I don't know how to deal with boys and their complicated-ness. [Though a good friend tells me it all is rather simple. I may be over-analyzing things, but I can't help it!] I don't know why I keep getting these insecure thoughts and how the hell I'm going to stop them. I don't know why I keep second-guessing myself. [Okay, maybe I kinda do. Sorta?] I don't know why it's kinda hard for me to open up to people. [I kinda got a hang of it a few months back but I think I'm back to my old habits. I kinda don't tell anyone my problems because I feel like I'm gonna put more burden in them more if I do] Okay I think I answered my own question in that last one. Anyway. I'm kinda going off-topic now. For now, I don't know a lot of things. But one day, I will. I'll know what to do in those situations that scare me so. I'll know what to say, sort of. You can't really be expected to know what to say if someone surprises you. But that's all NOW. I will get better, I will get out of this funk I've been in, I will. :)
Is this what growing up feels like? cause I really don't understand anything anymore =))
I gotta get back to CRUNCH time. I hate cramming, but it's like an art form I've come to perfect. Hay.
I leave you with this quote from the Avenue Q song "For Now" yet again.
"Life may be scary, but it's only temporary."
I bid you adieu. *bow*
xoxo,
NC
PS btw! here's the link to the song on youtube. :D FOR NOW--AVENUE Q
No comments:
Post a Comment