Friday, August 20, 2010

just a thought before i go to bed

First time blogging using my iTouch. Hahaha. Kinda hard, will keep this short.
A thought popped in my head during this "antagal dumating ng sleep" night. I haven't cried at all this term. Oh except for teary-eyed moments. (i.e. Toy Story 3) but the full on bawling? Not once this term. There are times when I really really wanted to (i.e. thesis, stress on acads and family and other stuff) because it was either frustrating or sad or both or more than. Opportunity never came though. Or if it did, I stopped myself from crying because it wouldn't help the situation. I needed a good cry weeks ago, when everything felt too much. I still need it now. And yet, the tears won't come.

I leave you with thus tidbit: if the tears come from the right eye, they're happy tears. Otherwise, sad tears.

Good night & God bless.

You Know you love me :p xoxo
N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment