~
I am now appendix-free. Useless thing, =)) So I was in the hospital from April 25 til today, May 3. But the pain thing started Friday, April 23. At first akala UTI and this gastric pain thing. So I was like "okay that's fine. No worries." Tapos the pain was persistent. As in di nawawala. Tapos from teh middle nagspread sa left. So my Tito,whose a doctor, told my parents to bring me to UERM kasi he has a feeling appendicitis kasi may pain sa 'rebound'. So that Sunday afternoon we went to the ER and things happened that I'd rather not say. =)) After the examination, I was confined :(. And that night I couldn't sleep much kasi nagigising ako sa sakit. And the next day pina-ultrasound and x-ray ako. And ayun, appendicitis nga. Kasi pag appendicitis usually sa right. Pero mine was like pointed sa left. So it's unusual. Tapos it was ruptured pa, siguro that's why I was experiencing pain the night before. I'm complicated, apparently. Ayun.
That afternoon, I got operated on. FIRST EVER, so I was feeling tense. And when they were wheeling me to the operating room, they'd injected a sedative in me already to prep me for surgery. And all I could remember from the operation, since they put like this anesthesia in my spine, was me asking the people around me "what's happening?" "what are you putting in my mouth?" and when they'd answer I'd be like "oh okay" and fall asleep. And I was dreaming of Tim Burton-ish stuff! It was weird. I don't remember most of what I dreamt about though. As in super unconscious ako. :P
~
More or less that's what happened and the rest of the week was spent recovering in the hospital and them observing me. I'm not allowed to strain myself or get tired. Hay. I can't even lift stuff around. But that's for a while only.
Thanks to everyone who visited, sent messages, prayers and the like. :) I'm not in a reflecting mood right now pero all I can say is things happen for a reason. I had a lot of things that I planned to do this summer and this just messed it up. Maybe it's a sign to take things easy for a while. :) Who knows. Maybe something's going to happen. We'll see :)
Haha! I need to blog more often. :) Til next time :)
Maybe it's a sign to take things easy for a while. :)
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. You should! :) Stop stressing yourself young lady! :) I love and miss you :D )
Hahaha! >:D< I love and miss you too :)
ReplyDeleteawwww.. i miss you nina! and i loooooove you!!!! big huuggggg!:)
ReplyDelete